New collection from H&M, Dorothy Perkins, Zara and more on @missytwill_shop <3
I went to a junk shop last Sunday and found this awesome 90’s longboard and got it for only Php 400! This is the reason why I love of junk and thrift stores. You’ll be able to find treasures and more, just keep your eyes open and act like as if you’re looking for a treasure box or something.
Funny thing is, my outfit that day was a coincidence, it matches with the board hohoho! So I had to blog about it :) Sorry.
What I’m wearing:
1. Polka dot Midriff, Forever 21
2. Printed Skater Skirt, Thrifted
3. Baby Blue Sneakers, Vans
You can hype my look here:
Found our old camera and it still works! :)
Print On Print
I get to play dress up only every weekends. I go to work wearing basic top and jeans because I commute and ride the MRT on a weekday. It would be a hassle if I’d wear a skirt or a dress. Anyway, here’s last weekend’s OOTD:
I wore a stripped low back top together with a high waist polka dot skirt-shorts. Although I love to mix and match printed clothes, I usually wear print on plain, this was out of my comfort zone. It was my first time to try a print on print outfit outside home.
What’s on me:
1. Stripped Low Back Top which I bought from Jelly Bean.
2. Polka dot Skirt-Shorts which was thrifted and a vintage belt which I got from my mom. Can you believe that this belt is older than me? lol. It was my mom’s back when she was in college. I love wearing these because it’s comfortable, I can squat and run with this haha!
3. Skull Studded Bag (thrifted), Sunnies (Japan Surplus) and Stuuded Flats from Tout a Coup. I love black because everything goes with it.
That’s it for now! You can hype this look on Lookbook.nu <3
Thanks for dropping by! :)
See you soon!!!! Can’t wait any longer @the1975
Settle Down by The 1975 (LIVE)
I freaking love this song <3